The snail mucus is very rich in:
- allantoin: cell regeneration.
- proteins and vitamins: skin nutrition.
- proteins capable of breaking down bacterial cell walls.
- glycolic acid: regeneration of damaged tissue.
- hyaluronic acid retains large amounts of water and maintains the hydration.
The Sechium Edule also known as chayote, Mexican plant cultivated in pre-Colombian times:
Chayota contains a large amount of amino acids. It is known to contain fruit and grains rich in amino acids such as aspartic acid, glutamic acid, alanine, arginine, cysteine, tyrosine, serine having regeneration properties.
Apply a few drops morning and / or evening on the face and neck after cleaning with HELIXIUM micellar water. Shake before using.
Presentation: 30 ml bottle