A snail mucus unic in the world, and an exceptional quality, combined with chayote (Sechium Edule).
How do we get this quality?
Snail from farm of Bourgogne (France), fed with biological food.
Manual recollecting, with respect for the animal: no chemicals, no stimulation salts, without gates to force them to walk.
We respect the seasons and wintwring periods (November to March).
Rich in allantoin, hyaluronic acid and glycolic acid.
Snail mucus is very rich:
- Allantoin: cell regeneration.
- Proteins and Vitamins: skin nutrition.
- Proteins capable of disrupting the bacterial cell walls.
- Glycolic Acid: regenerates damaged tissues.
- Hyaluronic acid: conserves large amounts of water to keep hydrated.
The Sechium Edule, also known as the Chayote: Mexican plant cultivated in pre-Columbian times The Chayote is of particular interest for its great diversity and richness in amino acids in the fruit and cereals: aspartic acid, acid glutamic acid, alanine, arginine, cysteine, tyrosine, serine, which confer regenerative